When inspirational burns survivor Turia Pitt revealed she was pregnant in June 2017, the world couldn't have been happier for the 30-year-old motivational speaker and her fiancé Michael Hoskin.
The lovely couple welcomed their baby boy Hakavai in December, and ever since Turia has documented her precious new mum moments on social media.
From breastfeeding for the first time to their first family selfie, Turia has shared some lovely glimpses into the Hoksin-Pitt family life, and we can't get enough!
Here are some of our favourite moments:
1 Becoming a parent for the first time is no walk in the park. Taking to Instagram, the mum of seven-week-old Hakavia revealed just how challenging her transition into motherhood has been.
"Parenting is hard. I've got a baby that sleeps, a supportive partner, parents and in-laws on speed dial, heaps of mates who've had babies and I'm still finding it really challenging and exhausting," she wrote alongside a picture of herself wearing a cat-ear headband.
"To all the parents out there, you're all legends, and you're all doing a good job! (P.S Not wearing these ears because I'm frivolous but because I couldn't find any hair elastics)."
2 In her first few weeks as a new mum, Turia voiced her early breastfeeding struggles: "We're not experts (yet) but we're definitely getting the hang of it."
By the looks of this gorgeous new photo, Turia and Hakavia are having a much easier time. Turia sweetly captioned the photo, "My love for you is illimitable."
3 "Our most recent family portrait leaves a lot to be desired," Turia captioned the newest snap of the trio together.
First-time-dad Michael took the family selfie, showing a sleeping Hakavia barely visible in the background!
4 Is there anything more beautiful than a newborn falling asleep on your chest? Turia captured this beautiful mother-son moment and posted it on her Instagram stories, simply marking her feelings with the word 'grateful'.
5 We're sure this photo will make an appearance at Hakavai's 21st. His funny mum wrote: "Kicking off 2018 with a photo he'll very likely hate one day! 😂 #sorryhak #iwokeuplikethis #annegeddeseatyourheartout"
6 "Peace out 2017." Turia signified the end of a wonderful year with this well-timed snap of herself and Hakavai.
7 At Christmas time Turia captioned this beautiful family portrait: "Maybe it's just the Christmas spirit, but geez we're getting good at this angelic family photo thing. Merry Christmas y'all!"
8 In her second public post since the birth of Hakavai, the 30-year-old took to Instagram to muse about breastfeeding to her avid followers.
"There's a couple of major perks to breastfeeding," she began.
"I actually found breastfeeding really hard at the beginning. But then I realised it was the first time I'd ever breastfed and it was Hakavai's first time too, and the first time you try anything new you're not going to be an expert at it!" she mused before concluding: "We're not experts (yet) but we're definitely getting the hang of it."
9 "Welcome to the world Hakavai Hoskin." Turia announced the birth of her first child to partner Michael with this lovely shot of herself and the tiny bub.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am