For years, people have argued that being a mother is not a job.
But for many of us, we know that it is one of the hardest jobs on the planet.
Rugby star Sonny Bill Williams has recently come out in praise of mothers and it’s left us saying, “Bravo!”
In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, the 30-year-old, who’s the father of little Imaan, was asked about his plans for the coming years.Here’s what he had to say:
“I just want to be a good father. I want as many kids as we can have.
"My wife is only 22. She’s a great mother. I have so much respect for mothers.
"When people have the audacity to say being a stay at home mum isn’t a job, they need to have a look at themselves.
"When I’m home, even for half the day, I’m buggered. It’s a 24/7 job.”
Bravo, Sonny Bill.
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am