Reese Witherspoon has revealed she's glad she had her children "kind of young".
The 43-year-old Big Little Lies star is mother to three kids - Ava, 20, Deacon, 15, and Tennessee, six.
She was 23 when she had Ava and 27 when she had Deacon with her first husband, Ryan Phillippe. Reece was 37 when she had her son Tennessee with second husband Jim Toth.
She divulged that she found having a baby in your twenties to be a lot easier than when you're in your thirties.
Taking to her Reese Witherspoon x Hello Sunshine YouTube page, she said: "I've been a mom since 1999. I got pregnant [with Ava] when I was 22 and delivered when I was 23. To be totally honest, it was scary. I was scared. I didn't know what it was going to do to my job or my career.
"Your entire life will change. Everything you believe, every piece of food you eat, every piece of independence you have. You can't go out without thinking of another person.
"These are all the things that happen in the beginning, and then it just evolves from there.
"I find that having little kids is more physical and it's just really hard on your body, so I am glad that I had kids kind of young."
She said having her third baby at 37 was "so much harder".
"This is just me being real."
The popular actress and Time's Up advocate went on to say how important it is for parents to have a good support network.
"I think beyond money, beyond being ready in your career and your life, it's really about, is your support system good? Is your family structure good? Have you talked about it with your partner? Have you thought about it logistically? Like, how am I going to make this work?"
She encouraged women to not put off parenthood if that's what they truly wanted.
"If you want to be a mom and that's important to you, you should have every right to do that. And don't put it off because of all the things that seem like a barrier. You're going to figure it out."
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020