Like mother, like daughter, as the saying goes.
And this certainly seems to be true of Nicole Kidman and her daughters, Sunday Rose, 11, and Faith, eight, with both girls landing their first movie roles in the upcoming movie, The Angry Birds Movie 2.
The girls have lent their voices to baby hatchlings - Sunday Rose, a small yellow chick called Lily, and Faith, a purple bird named Beatrice.
The movie will be out in New Zealand in September.
Although Sunday Rose and Faith are new to the big screen, the pair have shared the spotlight on television before. They made brief cameos alongside their mother in the latest season of HBO's Big Little Lies, and were listed as "school children" in the show's credits.
Nicole has said before that she likes to keep her girls close when she's working - the trio was spotted in New York in March, where Nicole was filming her latest movie, The Undoing - so maybe the acting bug has rubbed off on them.
Although Nicole insists that she has never tried to influence them.
"You can't really get kids into anything, I've realized," she told Vanity Fair. "You can push them a bit, but motivation is a really hard thing. I mean, nobody motivated me to be an actor; if anything they tried to deter me."
Both girls have shown an interest in the arts, nonetheless, with Faith picking up the violin, and Sunday expressing a particular interest in acting; she is also learning the piano.
Last year Nicole told E! News that Sunday Rose had been cast in her school play.
"So that's been the main priority, learning lines with her.
She was clearly taking the role seriously, with Nicole adding that she'd once told off her dad Keith Urban for not helping her with her lines!
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveToday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020