Forget the squinting in the sun, open-your-eyes-on-the-count-of-three photos we are all unfortunately familiar with, because this mother-daughter duo have nailed the art of the family album.
The pair, who began recreating picture-perfect scenes from childhood films in 2014, have managed to turn their sweet method of bonding into a social media empire, followed by almost 35,000 people in just a few short years.
With Cinderella, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbell all in the duo’s sartorial line-up, it seems there’s no look they can’t pull off.
But of all the many characters she’s portrayed, playing The Little Mermaid's Ariel beside her mum as villian Ursula was her favourite; it meant the two were together in front of the lens for a change.
“Every once in a while I like to get in on the fun, and I think being the villain is way more fun than wearing the crown,” Camilla tells The Huffington Post.
Camilla, who usually snaps her magical portraits where they live in British Columbia, Canada, says the experience has done wonders for her daughter’s confidence.
“She’s a very shy child, and I see her light up when she gets into costume,” she says. “She’s gained a lot of confidence since we started the project and has really come out of her shell."
“It’s been truly magical.”
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019