Forget the squinting in the sun, open-your-eyes-on-the-count-of-three photos we are all unfortunately familiar with, because this mother-daughter duo have nailed the art of the family album.
The pair, who began recreating picture-perfect scenes from childhood films in 2014, have managed to turn their sweet method of bonding into a social media empire, followed by almost 35,000 people in just a few short years.
With Cinderella, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbell all in the duo’s sartorial line-up, it seems there’s no look they can’t pull off.
But of all the many characters she’s portrayed, playing The Little Mermaid's Ariel beside her mum as villian Ursula was her favourite; it meant the two were together in front of the lens for a change.
“Every once in a while I like to get in on the fun, and I think being the villain is way more fun than wearing the crown,” Camilla tells The Huffington Post.
Camilla, who usually snaps her magical portraits where they live in British Columbia, Canada, says the experience has done wonders for her daughter’s confidence.
“She’s a very shy child, and I see her light up when she gets into costume,” she says. “She’s gained a lot of confidence since we started the project and has really come out of her shell."
“It’s been truly magical.”
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021