Forget the squinting in the sun, open-your-eyes-on-the-count-of-three photos we are all unfortunately familiar with, because this mother-daughter duo have nailed the art of the family album.
The pair, who began recreating picture-perfect scenes from childhood films in 2014, have managed to turn their sweet method of bonding into a social media empire, followed by almost 35,000 people in just a few short years.
With Cinderella, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbell all in the duo’s sartorial line-up, it seems there’s no look they can’t pull off.
But of all the many characters she’s portrayed, playing The Little Mermaid's Ariel beside her mum as villian Ursula was her favourite; it meant the two were together in front of the lens for a change.
“Every once in a while I like to get in on the fun, and I think being the villain is way more fun than wearing the crown,” Camilla tells The Huffington Post.
Camilla, who usually snaps her magical portraits where they live in British Columbia, Canada, says the experience has done wonders for her daughter’s confidence.
“She’s a very shy child, and I see her light up when she gets into costume,” she says. “She’s gained a lot of confidence since we started the project and has really come out of her shell."
“It’s been truly magical.”
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020