Forget the squinting in the sun, open-your-eyes-on-the-count-of-three photos we are all unfortunately familiar with, because this mother-daughter duo have nailed the art of the family album.
The pair, who began recreating picture-perfect scenes from childhood films in 2014, have managed to turn their sweet method of bonding into a social media empire, followed by almost 35,000 people in just a few short years.
With Cinderella, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbell all in the duo’s sartorial line-up, it seems there’s no look they can’t pull off.
But of all the many characters she’s portrayed, playing The Little Mermaid's Ariel beside her mum as villian Ursula was her favourite; it meant the two were together in front of the lens for a change.
“Every once in a while I like to get in on the fun, and I think being the villain is way more fun than wearing the crown,” Camilla tells The Huffington Post.
Camilla, who usually snaps her magical portraits where they live in British Columbia, Canada, says the experience has done wonders for her daughter’s confidence.
“She’s a very shy child, and I see her light up when she gets into costume,” she says. “She’s gained a lot of confidence since we started the project and has really come out of her shell."
“It’s been truly magical.”
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020