Forget the squinting in the sun, open-your-eyes-on-the-count-of-three photos we are all unfortunately familiar with, because this mother-daughter duo have nailed the art of the family album.
The pair, who began recreating picture-perfect scenes from childhood films in 2014, have managed to turn their sweet method of bonding into a social media empire, followed by almost 35,000 people in just a few short years.
With Cinderella, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland and Tinkerbell all in the duo’s sartorial line-up, it seems there’s no look they can’t pull off.
But of all the many characters she’s portrayed, playing The Little Mermaid's Ariel beside her mum as villian Ursula was her favourite; it meant the two were together in front of the lens for a change.
“Every once in a while I like to get in on the fun, and I think being the villain is way more fun than wearing the crown,” Camilla tells The Huffington Post.
Camilla, who usually snaps her magical portraits where they live in British Columbia, Canada, says the experience has done wonders for her daughter’s confidence.
“She’s a very shy child, and I see her light up when she gets into costume,” she says. “She’s gained a lot of confidence since we started the project and has really come out of her shell."
“It’s been truly magical.”
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019