Jennifer Lopez's style isn't the only thing that has changed over the course of her impressive showbiz career. The 49-year-old entertainer recognises that she has personally changed over time.
As a mother, Jennifer – who has been dating former professional baseball player Alex Rodriguez, 43, since last year – admits she has to be cautious about who she lets into her world.
"Everything is about them, and you want somebody around who understands children and is capable of loving children," she says.
"When you have kids, you can't have any random, selfish person come into your life."
As for whether her children are following in her footsteps, the World Of Dance executive producer and judge says she doesn't mind what path they choose – as long as they're happy.
"I don't care what they want to be," she says. "I want them to be happy, fulfilled and to love themselves.
"They both sing, but I don't know what else they will do. They don't dance, but they sing. They're adorable!"
On the subject of performing, Jen knows all too well how nerve-racking it can be to get up on stage and execute in front of an audience.
But after a career spanning more than two decades, the star says she no longer suffers from stage fright or pre-show nerves.
"You're born to perform and you just go out there and do it," she says.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019