David Beckham has sparked safety fears amongst fans who are parents after letting daughter Harper ride a golf cart.
The six-year-old little girl of the former footballer and his fashion designer wife Victoria could be seen in a video as she sat on her father's knee and steered the vehicle.
Proud former Spice mum Posh innocently shared the clip online but some people were not impressed.
Along with the film, she wrote: "Someone loves her daddy! #drivingmissharper kisses x @davidbeckham."
Comments from both side of the opinion spectrum flooded in almost immediately as people could not believe their eyes just as much as they loved the family moment.
One person wrote: "Love it! Someone will jump on the band wagon and say it's dangerous. Watch this space!"
While another added: "I think you knew this video would be controversial."
One person went as far out as to brand Harper's famous parents as irresponsible, remarking: "Take that down before social services come to take your child for negligence and endangerment in the US."
While another person simply wrote: "Very irresponsible David, very."
This story was originally published on Closer Magazine.
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020