This beautiful but bittersweet wedding photo has gone viral, being liked and shared around the world.
Created by Ashley Frantz of Frantz Photography, it shows bride Amanda Crowe Freebird reunited with her daughter Azalee, who died of cancer aged 6.
Ashley posted it on her Facebook page with this message:
"Finally get to share one of the most beautiful and difficult pictures I've ever been asked to do.
"This is my wonderful friend Amanda during her bridals. She wanted so badly for her precious Azalee to be there with us.
"Azalee's battle with childhood cancer ended 2 years ago...she went to heaven before her mommy met the most wonderful man named Chip.
"Heartbroken that her girl wouldn't be here to experience this new journey with her, Amanda asked me to please incorporate Azalee into the pics somehow.
"This is what I came up with and I couldn't be more pleased. It was such an honor to be able to do this for her and I'm so thankful God has given me a talent that I can use to make broken hearts just a tad less broken."
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021