This image has been shared millions of times around the world – can you see why?
It’s because of the woman wearing black in the bottom left, leaning against the fence with a lovely smile on her face.
While everyone else in the crowd is holding up their smartphones to capture the action at the premiere of Black Mass in Massachusetts, this woman is living in the moment.
Her simple act of mindfulness, of being present instead of watching life pass by through a phone screen, has garnered the mystery woman praise from around the world.
If nothing else, it’s a great reminder for the rest of us to put our phones down and focus on what is happening in front of us!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019