Beloved Kiwi journalist Bernadine Oliver-Kerby will be back on TV screens to front Sky Sport’s coverage of the America’s Cup, it was announced today.
Bernadine, who began her career in journalism as a sports reporter, will host the America’s Cup – Race Day Review for Sky.
The move also marks the beloved broadcaster’s return to TV, after her role as One News weekend host alongside Peter Williams was disestablished by TVNZ in 2015.
In February, Bernadine left TVNZ after 25 years with the organisation.
Of her new gig, Bernadine says “It’s an exciting time” in her career.
“I’ve been incredibly lucky to work with some fantastic broadcasters over the years, and this is just a natural progression,” she said.
“I’m a huge America’s Cup fan and a passionate Kiwi, and I can’t wait to see our boys have a crack at bringing the Auld Mug home … where it belongs.”
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019