He's a Bachelor no more - in the latest issue of Woman's Day, reality star Zac Franich reveals his plans to marry Erin Simpson!
The former Dancing with the Stars contestant got down on one knee aboard a naval vessel in Napier over the city's annual Art Deco Festival, a proposal that left them both in tears … and not a red rose in sight!
Speaking exclusively to Woman's Day, Zac, 30, tells, "I knew from quite early on that I wanted to marry Erin. It was the easiest decision I've ever made."
TV presenter Erin, 36, who confesses she never watched her future husband on The Bachelor NZ, adds, "Now I fully understand true love. I knew almost from day one."
Zac famously matched with contestant Viarni Bright on the third season of the hit Three reality series, but the pair split in late 2017.
By the next year, he and Erin had begun dating and they were soon inseparable, moving into an apartment together at the end of last year. Their engagement came two days after the marriage of The Bachelor's Art Green and Matilda Rice.
For all the romantic, emotional details of the big proposal, plus Zac and Erin's family plans and some absolutely gorgeous pictures, see the new issue of Woman's Day.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayYesterday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveYesterday 3:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana's Travolta dress is up for auction so we're celebrating her best dresses from the 80s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- BodyConcerning survey findings: One in three Kiwi women still don't self-check for breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- RoyalsDid The Queen tell off Princess Anne for not greeting the Trumps? The truth behind the video revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 9:35am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayDec 04, 2019