He's a Bachelor no more - in the latest issue of Woman's Day, reality star Zac Franich reveals his plans to marry Erin Simpson!
The former Dancing with the Stars contestant got down on one knee aboard a naval vessel in Napier over the city's annual Art Deco Festival, a proposal that left them both in tears … and not a red rose in sight!
Speaking exclusively to Woman's Day, Zac, 30, tells, "I knew from quite early on that I wanted to marry Erin. It was the easiest decision I've ever made."
TV presenter Erin, 36, who confesses she never watched her future husband on The Bachelor NZ, adds, "Now I fully understand true love. I knew almost from day one."
Zac famously matched with contestant Viarni Bright on the third season of the hit Three reality series, but the pair split in late 2017.
By the next year, he and Erin had begun dating and they were soon inseparable, moving into an apartment together at the end of last year. Their engagement came two days after the marriage of The Bachelor's Art Green and Matilda Rice.
For all the romantic, emotional details of the big proposal, plus Zac and Erin's family plans and some absolutely gorgeous pictures, see the new issue of Woman's Day.
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019