It's the moment we've all been waiting for - reality lovebirds Art Green and Matilda Rice are engaged!
After finding true love on the debut season of The Bachelor New Zealand, the lovebirds have finally made things official, with 29-year-old paleo foods business owner Art popping the question on a romantic getaway in Rarotonga.
Sharing their special news exclusively with Woman's Day, bride-to-be Matilda, 26, says she couldn't be happier to marry the man of her dreams.
"I'm over the bloody moon – I didn't know I could even feel this happy. I just want to scream it from the rooftops," says the blonde beauty.
"From the very start I liked Matilda … Matilda is and was always the girl for me," reveals Art.
The fitness junkie may have been loved up for more than two years now, but he says he'll always be grateful to The Bachelor for bringing him and Matilda together.
With a combined Instagram following of more than 212,000 fans, the genetically-blessed power couple – who are launching a top-secret joint business venture next month – regularly post updates about their glamorous life together, including sweet selfies, couple's workouts and overseas holidays. And now they're adding wedding planning to their busy schedules.
To get all the details of the romantic Cook Island proposal and exclusive photos, see this week's Woman's Day.
- RoyalsThe first official joint portrait of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has been unveiled
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- TVMasterChef NZ Rudi Hefer: 'How cooking saved my life'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2022
- BodyKristiana's secret struggle: 'All the pain was worth it'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 24, 2022
- Celebrity NewsMatthew and Chloe Ridge: 'We have to put our kids first'
Woman's DayJun 23, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Sam reveals: 'coming out made me a better cook'
Woman's DayJun 22, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Lance Maynell reveals how he came back from rock bottom
Woman's DayJun 17, 2022