It's the moment we've all been waiting for - reality lovebirds Art Green and Matilda Rice are engaged!
After finding true love on the debut season of The Bachelor New Zealand, the lovebirds have finally made things official, with 29-year-old paleo foods business owner Art popping the question on a romantic getaway in Rarotonga.
Sharing their special news exclusively with Woman's Day, bride-to-be Matilda, 26, says she couldn't be happier to marry the man of her dreams.
"I'm over the bloody moon – I didn't know I could even feel this happy. I just want to scream it from the rooftops," says the blonde beauty.
"From the very start I liked Matilda … Matilda is and was always the girl for me," reveals Art.
The fitness junkie may have been loved up for more than two years now, but he says he'll always be grateful to The Bachelor for bringing him and Matilda together.
With a combined Instagram following of more than 212,000 fans, the genetically-blessed power couple – who are launching a top-secret joint business venture next month – regularly post updates about their glamorous life together, including sweet selfies, couple's workouts and overseas holidays. And now they're adding wedding planning to their busy schedules.
To get all the details of the romantic Cook Island proposal and exclusive photos, see this week's Woman's Day.
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019