It's the moment we've all been waiting for - reality lovebirds Art Green and Matilda Rice are engaged!
After finding true love on the debut season of The Bachelor New Zealand, the lovebirds have finally made things official, with 29-year-old paleo foods business owner Art popping the question on a romantic getaway in Rarotonga.
Sharing their special news exclusively with Woman's Day, bride-to-be Matilda, 26, says she couldn't be happier to marry the man of her dreams.
"I'm over the bloody moon – I didn't know I could even feel this happy. I just want to scream it from the rooftops," says the blonde beauty.
"From the very start I liked Matilda … Matilda is and was always the girl for me," reveals Art.
The fitness junkie may have been loved up for more than two years now, but he says he'll always be grateful to The Bachelor for bringing him and Matilda together.
With a combined Instagram following of more than 212,000 fans, the genetically-blessed power couple – who are launching a top-secret joint business venture next month – regularly post updates about their glamorous life together, including sweet selfies, couple's workouts and overseas holidays. And now they're adding wedding planning to their busy schedules.
To get all the details of the romantic Cook Island proposal and exclusive photos, see this week's Woman's Day.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021