As social media becomes an increasingly more intrinsic part of our lives, it's hard to tell where the line starts and stops.
When did it become okay to be on your phone while at the same time watching TV? At the same time as having a conversation with someone? On the LOO?!
But a study has found that we now spend more time on our phones scrolling endlessly through social media than we do with our other halves.
According to the research undertaken on behalf of McCain, one in six (British) people believes that their relationship is suffering because they spend more time interacting with celebrities on social media than they do with each other.
Just under half of respondents admitted that they feel they take their partner for granted.
As a result, more than three quarters wish they spent more time having proper conversations with their other half with no distractions.
A third of people think they spend more time interacting with their partner through social messaging apps like WhatsApp and Facebook.
Couples revealed they get just an hour and 10 minutes of quality time together every day, but spend one hour and 41 minutes of time engaging with celebs on social sites.
WHAT is the world coming to?!
Via our sister site Closer.
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am