Honeymoons are meant to be a blissful, romantic time to celebrate your recent marriage, but for these people, that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Anonymous users of Whisper have confessed their honeymoon horror stories and some of them are shocking!
“The first time I considered divorce was on our honeymoon.”
“My soon-to-be ex-wife is currently on our honeymoon trip with another man.”
“My husband left me five days after our wedding… on our honeymoon in Mexico. It turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me.”
“My husband got drunk on our honeymoon and told me he never wanted to marry me. He doesn’t remember saying it.”
“My husband and I got a hooker together on our honeymoon.”
“We didn’t have sex on our honeymoon.”
“My fiancé doesn’t know the only reason we’re going to Cabo for our honeymoon is because I bet our original budget on a pool game and doubled it.”
“I cheated on my husband on our honeymoon.”
“I regret getting married. My wife got pregnant on our honeymoon and now I can’t leave.”
“I accidentally booked a twin room for our honeymoon but I’m actually happy about it as it means we’ll have less sex.”
“I spent my honeymoon worried about my upcoming abortion.”
“I’m on my honeymoon, alone with my husband… at my in-laws vacation home. He won’t have sex with me because it’s parents’ house. Worst honeymoon.”
“I pooped my pants on my honeymoon.”
*Do you have a honeymoon horror story? Share it over on our Facebook page.
Watch: Justin Theroux on his honeymoon with Jennifer Aniston
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020