Nothing can rain on Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's parade! Just before Dancing with the Stars wrapped up in a thrilling finale which saw Manu Vatuvei take the title, the gorgeous judge was looking calm and cool during a romantic getaway to Queenstown with her husband Kevin.
Watch: Camilla steps out of retirement to dance in the finale with Julz Tocker. Article continues below.
We spied the loved-up pair, who have been together for over a decade, getting cosy over a cup of coffee, taking a romantic walk in the rain and playing on a swing set.
The catch-up comes after Camilla, 45, has spent the past few weeks apart from her hubby, 41, while filming the hit Three reality series. When Woman's Day reached out to Camilla, she revealed Kevin had flown in from their home in LA especially for the finale on June 16.
"It's been so special to get down to Queenstown, put our phones away and just enjoy this beautiful place," she gushes. "I've wanted to come here ever since I first visited New Zealand 20 years ago – I've been dreaming of this day!"
The Danish-born beauty is set to return home to LA once the competition wraps and while she's looking forward to some sunshine, she says she'll miss Aotearoa. She laughs, "It's been chilly but beautiful!"
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveToday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayToday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveYesterday 2:42pm
- FamilyThe new online shopping portal giving back to Kiwi charities
Now To LoveYesterday 1:11pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on facing their first Christmas without their beloved dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:50am
- CareerMeet the woman behind one of New Zealand's most classic Kiwi holiday tunes
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:44am
- PetsPet quirks and personalities: Finding the right pet for you and your family
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- SkincareThe difference between natural and chemical sunscreen
- BodyRadio star Sarah Gandy celebrates beating breast cancer
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveDec 09, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayDec 09, 2019