Nothing can rain on Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's parade! Just before Dancing with the Stars wrapped up in a thrilling finale which saw Manu Vatuvei take the title, the gorgeous judge was looking calm and cool during a romantic getaway to Queenstown with her husband Kevin.
Watch: Camilla steps out of retirement to dance in the finale with Julz Tocker. Article continues below.
We spied the loved-up pair, who have been together for over a decade, getting cosy over a cup of coffee, taking a romantic walk in the rain and playing on a swing set.
The catch-up comes after Camilla, 45, has spent the past few weeks apart from her hubby, 41, while filming the hit Three reality series. When Woman's Day reached out to Camilla, she revealed Kevin had flown in from their home in LA especially for the finale on June 16.
"It's been so special to get down to Queenstown, put our phones away and just enjoy this beautiful place," she gushes. "I've wanted to come here ever since I first visited New Zealand 20 years ago – I've been dreaming of this day!"
The Danish-born beauty is set to return home to LA once the competition wraps and while she's looking forward to some sunshine, she says she'll miss Aotearoa. She laughs, "It's been chilly but beautiful!"
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019