Nothing can rain on Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's parade! Just before Dancing with the Stars wrapped up in a thrilling finale which saw Manu Vatuvei take the title, the gorgeous judge was looking calm and cool during a romantic getaway to Queenstown with her husband Kevin.
Watch: Camilla steps out of retirement to dance in the finale with Julz Tocker. Article continues below.
We spied the loved-up pair, who have been together for over a decade, getting cosy over a cup of coffee, taking a romantic walk in the rain and playing on a swing set.
The catch-up comes after Camilla, 45, has spent the past few weeks apart from her hubby, 41, while filming the hit Three reality series. When Woman's Day reached out to Camilla, she revealed Kevin had flown in from their home in LA especially for the finale on June 16.
"It's been so special to get down to Queenstown, put our phones away and just enjoy this beautiful place," she gushes. "I've wanted to come here ever since I first visited New Zealand 20 years ago – I've been dreaming of this day!"
The Danish-born beauty is set to return home to LA once the competition wraps and while she's looking forward to some sunshine, she says she'll miss Aotearoa. She laughs, "It's been chilly but beautiful!"
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021