When Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announced their divorce last year, we were as shocked as we were devastated. However, since their split, the pair has remained amicable — in the public eye at least — and have both been refreshingly candid about the realities of divorce.
As people are wont to do, both Chris and Anna have moved on and are seeing new people, but Chris has apparently been shacked up longer than we thought.
"It's still very new between Chris and Katherine but the picnic was not their first date," a source told E! News. "They have been on multiple low key dates and have been talking consistently for the last two months or so."
News first broke Chris was seeing Katherine Schwarzenegger, the 28-year-old daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, two weeks ago, with adorable pictures of them on a picnic date.
However, new reports claim the budding romance actually started months ago.
"They both really like each other," the source continued.
"Chris is smitten by Katherine and is super happy about how it's going so far."
The source added that the pair have Katherine's mum to thank for getting them together.
"She knows Chris through mutual friends," the insider told E!.
Despite her family's proclivity to be in front of the camera, Katherine has taken a different route — she's an author, animal activist and interior designer.
In April, Chris opened up about his divorce from his wife of almost nine years.
"Divorce sucks. But at the end of the day, we've got a great kid who's got two parents who love him very much. And we're finding a way to navigate this while still remaining friends and still being kind to one another," he told Entertainment Weekly.
"It's not ideal, but yeah, I think both of us are actually probably doing better."
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019