When Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announced their divorce last year, we were as shocked as we were devastated. However, since their split, the pair has remained amicable — in the public eye at least — and have both been refreshingly candid about the realities of divorce.
As people are wont to do, both Chris and Anna have moved on and are seeing new people, but Chris has apparently been shacked up longer than we thought.
"It's still very new between Chris and Katherine but the picnic was not their first date," a source told E! News. "They have been on multiple low key dates and have been talking consistently for the last two months or so."
News first broke Chris was seeing Katherine Schwarzenegger, the 28-year-old daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, two weeks ago, with adorable pictures of them on a picnic date.
However, new reports claim the budding romance actually started months ago.
"They both really like each other," the source continued.
"Chris is smitten by Katherine and is super happy about how it's going so far."
The source added that the pair have Katherine's mum to thank for getting them together.
"She knows Chris through mutual friends," the insider told E!.
Despite her family's proclivity to be in front of the camera, Katherine has taken a different route — she's an author, animal activist and interior designer.
In April, Chris opened up about his divorce from his wife of almost nine years.
"Divorce sucks. But at the end of the day, we've got a great kid who's got two parents who love him very much. And we're finding a way to navigate this while still remaining friends and still being kind to one another," he told Entertainment Weekly.
"It's not ideal, but yeah, I think both of us are actually probably doing better."
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019