When Chris Pratt and Anna Faris announced their divorce last year, we were as shocked as we were devastated. However, since their split, the pair has remained amicable — in the public eye at least — and have both been refreshingly candid about the realities of divorce.
As people are wont to do, both Chris and Anna have moved on and are seeing new people, but Chris has apparently been shacked up longer than we thought.
"It's still very new between Chris and Katherine but the picnic was not their first date," a source told E! News. "They have been on multiple low key dates and have been talking consistently for the last two months or so."
News first broke Chris was seeing Katherine Schwarzenegger, the 28-year-old daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, two weeks ago, with adorable pictures of them on a picnic date.
However, new reports claim the budding romance actually started months ago.
"They both really like each other," the source continued.
"Chris is smitten by Katherine and is super happy about how it's going so far."
The source added that the pair have Katherine's mum to thank for getting them together.
"She knows Chris through mutual friends," the insider told E!.
Despite her family's proclivity to be in front of the camera, Katherine has taken a different route — she's an author, animal activist and interior designer.
In April, Chris opened up about his divorce from his wife of almost nine years.
"Divorce sucks. But at the end of the day, we've got a great kid who's got two parents who love him very much. And we're finding a way to navigate this while still remaining friends and still being kind to one another," he told Entertainment Weekly.
"It's not ideal, but yeah, I think both of us are actually probably doing better."
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am