Dealing with sexual dysfunction
Easy ways to boost your sex life:
- Make time for it! Sex isn't always spontaneous. Just like you would plan a date night that works for you both, you can also plan time for intimacy.
- There is more to a good sex life than intercourse alone. Text or call each other during the day, send sexy messages, give loving compliments, and hug or touch your partner more. Little gestures can go a long way to show affection and interest.
- Try to have a more playful attitude in your everyday life. It will enhance the quality of your relationship, encourage adventure and set you up for better sex – after all, it's meant to be fun!
- Try something new – whether it's a location, position or even role-play. There are so many ways to change things up.
- Learn to laugh during intimacy. Laughter helps to create closer connections, while also triggering a wonderful release of endorphins.
- Prioritise! The health of your relationship should be more important than things like the cleanliness of your house or answering emails. If the mood is right, the pile of dishes can wait.