Chances are, you know someone who is a total pug fanatic. Someone who, despite the breed's squished up faces, breathing difficulties and general poor design, is completely obsessed with the little things.
It might be worth letting them know then, that a festival devoted to pugs themselves will be taking place this year over in the UK.
And while it may not be the mots convenient location for us Kiwis, if any pug lovers happen to be in Europe for their summer, this could be a perfect addition to their trip.
Held in various locations across the country, 'Pugfest' has dozens of Pug themed activities to choose from, celebrity guests, and even more importantly - gin.
Tickets are quickly selling out, but there's still a chance to volunteer. Head to website here to get involved.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019