Love books? Join our New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club and be part of the discussion!
You can share and read my pick of the month along with a group of like-minded book lovers. Chat about our monthly read, plus stay up-to-date with book news, reviews and special offers – as well as exclusive club giveaways!
Each month I'll pick a new book for our group to read and send through an email to club members to let you know what we'll all be reading.
We'll all have a month to finish the novel and share our thoughts and feelings, which will be published on my book page in the mag, and in our club email.
We'll keep in touch with our club through regular emails, and you'll have access to exclusive interviews with authors, celebrity book picks, news and events, plus discounts, offers and prizes that are only redeemable by club members.
Sign up to the New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club today and be in to win one of ten $100 book vouchers!
We'd love to have you as a part of our readers' community.
Hope to talk to you again soon!
Nicky Pellegrino, Books Editor, New Zealand Woman's Weekly
To join the New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club sign up here.
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020