Love books? Join our New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club and be part of the discussion!
You can share and read my pick of the month along with a group of like-minded book lovers. Chat about our monthly read, plus stay up-to-date with book news, reviews and special offers – as well as exclusive club giveaways!
Each month I'll pick a new book for our group to read and send through an email to club members to let you know what we'll all be reading.
We'll all have a month to finish the novel and share our thoughts and feelings, which will be published on my book page in the mag, and in our club email.
We'll keep in touch with our club through regular emails, and you'll have access to exclusive interviews with authors, celebrity book picks, news and events, plus discounts, offers and prizes that are only redeemable by club members.
Sign up to the New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club today and be in to win one of ten $100 book vouchers!
We'd love to have you as a part of our readers' community.
Hope to talk to you again soon!
Nicky Pellegrino, Books Editor, New Zealand Woman's Weekly
To join the New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club sign up here.
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am