Love books? Join our New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club and be part of the discussion!
You can share and read my pick of the month along with a group of like-minded book lovers. Chat about our monthly read, plus stay up-to-date with book news, reviews and special offers – as well as exclusive club giveaways!
Each month I'll pick a new book for our group to read and send through an email to club members to let you know what we'll all be reading.
We'll all have a month to finish the novel and share our thoughts and feelings, which will be published on my book page in the mag, and in our club email.
We'll keep in touch with our club through regular emails, and you'll have access to exclusive interviews with authors, celebrity book picks, news and events, plus discounts, offers and prizes that are only redeemable by club members.
Sign up to the New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club today and be in to win one of ten $100 book vouchers!
We'd love to have you as a part of our readers' community.
Hope to talk to you again soon!
Nicky Pellegrino, Books Editor, New Zealand Woman's Weekly
To join the New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club sign up here.
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveToday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayToday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveYesterday 2:42pm
- FamilyThe new online shopping portal giving back to Kiwi charities
Now To LoveYesterday 1:11pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on facing their first Christmas without their beloved dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:50am
- CareerMeet the woman behind one of New Zealand's most classic Kiwi holiday tunes
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:44am
- PetsPet quirks and personalities: Finding the right pet for you and your family
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- SkincareThe difference between natural and chemical sunscreen
- BodyRadio star Sarah Gandy celebrates beating breast cancer
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveDec 09, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayDec 09, 2019