Love books? Join our New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club and be part of the discussion!
You can share and read my pick of the month along with a group of like-minded book lovers. Chat about our monthly read, plus stay up-to-date with book news, reviews and special offers – as well as exclusive club giveaways!
Each month I'll pick a new book for our group to read and send through an email to club members to let you know what we'll all be reading.
We'll all have a month to finish the novel and share our thoughts and feelings, which will be published on my book page in the mag, and in our club email.
We'll keep in touch with our club through regular emails, and you'll have access to exclusive interviews with authors, celebrity book picks, news and events, plus discounts, offers and prizes that are only redeemable by club members.
Sign up to the New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club today and be in to win one of ten $100 book vouchers!
We'd love to have you as a part of our readers' community.
Hope to talk to you again soon!
Nicky Pellegrino, Books Editor, New Zealand Woman's Weekly
To join the New Zealand Woman's Weekly Book Club sign up here.
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021