Winter is just around the corner, and with that comes an excuse to layer up, get cosy, and add some classic new pieces to your wardrobe.
This season is all about feminine silhouettes, earthy and neutral tones, playful prints and heritage checks. Think floaty skirts, luxurious knitwear, colour block styles, rich caramels and tailored pieces to show off your best asset - you.
These five hot trends will be sure to have you winter-ready in a flash.
This trend is all about floaty skirts and free form knits. Pair with a bold black boot for maximum impact.
Keep it light this winter with caramel, cream, khaki and beige. Indulge in the luxury of cashmere and show your playful side with polkadots or animal prints.
This refined cape style is the hottest trend to hit the streets this season. Play with proportion and pair with a skinny pant.
Think of black as your canvas. It's the ultimate base to build on. Pair it with navy to make a traditional yet modern statement or go for the contrast of black and white for an eye catching, high impact partnership.
Plaid is well and truly back. These tailored styles are sophisticated and on point. Give your workwear a competitive edge with contemporary basics and chic accessories.
For more of the latest styles and wardrobe staples check out EziBuy's winter catalogue.
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am