Winter is just around the corner, and with that comes an excuse to layer up, get cosy, and add some classic new pieces to your wardrobe.
This season is all about feminine silhouettes, earthy and neutral tones, playful prints and heritage checks. Think floaty skirts, luxurious knitwear, colour block styles, rich caramels and tailored pieces to show off your best asset - you.
These five hot trends will be sure to have you winter-ready in a flash.
This trend is all about floaty skirts and free form knits. Pair with a bold black boot for maximum impact.
Keep it light this winter with caramel, cream, khaki and beige. Indulge in the luxury of cashmere and show your playful side with polkadots or animal prints.
This refined cape style is the hottest trend to hit the streets this season. Play with proportion and pair with a skinny pant.
Think of black as your canvas. It's the ultimate base to build on. Pair it with navy to make a traditional yet modern statement or go for the contrast of black and white for an eye catching, high impact partnership.
Plaid is well and truly back. These tailored styles are sophisticated and on point. Give your workwear a competitive edge with contemporary basics and chic accessories.
For more of the latest styles and wardrobe staples check out EziBuy's winter catalogue.
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019