Winter is just around the corner, and with that comes an excuse to layer up, get cosy, and add some classic new pieces to your wardrobe.
This season is all about feminine silhouettes, earthy and neutral tones, playful prints and heritage checks. Think floaty skirts, luxurious knitwear, colour block styles, rich caramels and tailored pieces to show off your best asset - you.
These five hot trends will be sure to have you winter-ready in a flash.
This trend is all about floaty skirts and free form knits. Pair with a bold black boot for maximum impact.
Keep it light this winter with caramel, cream, khaki and beige. Indulge in the luxury of cashmere and show your playful side with polkadots or animal prints.
This refined cape style is the hottest trend to hit the streets this season. Play with proportion and pair with a skinny pant.
Think of black as your canvas. It's the ultimate base to build on. Pair it with navy to make a traditional yet modern statement or go for the contrast of black and white for an eye catching, high impact partnership.
Plaid is well and truly back. These tailored styles are sophisticated and on point. Give your workwear a competitive edge with contemporary basics and chic accessories.
For more of the latest styles and wardrobe staples check out EziBuy's winter catalogue.
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019