Winter is just around the corner, and with that comes an excuse to layer up, get cosy, and add some classic new pieces to your wardrobe.
This season is all about feminine silhouettes, earthy and neutral tones, playful prints and heritage checks. Think floaty skirts, luxurious knitwear, colour block styles, rich caramels and tailored pieces to show off your best asset - you.
These five hot trends will be sure to have you winter-ready in a flash.
This trend is all about floaty skirts and free form knits. Pair with a bold black boot for maximum impact.
Keep it light this winter with caramel, cream, khaki and beige. Indulge in the luxury of cashmere and show your playful side with polkadots or animal prints.
This refined cape style is the hottest trend to hit the streets this season. Play with proportion and pair with a skinny pant.
Think of black as your canvas. It's the ultimate base to build on. Pair it with navy to make a traditional yet modern statement or go for the contrast of black and white for an eye catching, high impact partnership.
Plaid is well and truly back. These tailored styles are sophisticated and on point. Give your workwear a competitive edge with contemporary basics and chic accessories.
For more of the latest styles and wardrobe staples check out EziBuy's winter catalogue.
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RelationshipsMatty McLean reveals what partner Ryan calls him… and it’s not what you'd think!
Now To LoveYesterday 1:26pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles met Greta Thunberg and revealed why he doesn't want to disappoint his grandchildren
Now To LoveYesterday 12:55pm
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:38am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine speaks out about the isolation she felt when Prince George was a baby
Now To LoveYesterday 9:18am
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020