Take the frazzle out of Christmas this year and enjoy the company of loved ones by using great new tech products that will make your gatherings seamless and stress free. No more rushing around fiddling with sound systems, struggling to reach family on Skype or juggling myriad tasks in the kitchen.
Decorate a festive table, spread out a rug on the lawn, scatter some cushions and treat guests in style. Start with syncing your music inside and out with the latest in Bluetooth speakers which will effortlessly deliver fabulous ambient sound to set the mood.
Treating guests to an espresso martini or a virgin margarita to sip while they relax is a cinch when you have the perfect equipment at hand. Then say goodbye to the kitchen bench and head outside to hand around the delicious hors d'oeuvres you've whipped up in minutes with the latest appliances.
At the end of the day, chill out together by watching a favourite movie – your new Smart TV will ensure you get a true cinema experience.
It really is simple to savour precious moments without any fuss when you have the latest in tech products from Noel Leeming.
Music is a vital backdrop to memorable occasions and a UE Boom Ultimate Ears is the perfect Bluetooth speaker for outdoors, packing a powerful punch with 360 degree sound.
You can play, pause and skip tracks with the speaker's magic button. Later, gather to indulge in some leisure time together, watching a favourite movie on the Samsung Frame 49" QLED Smart TV which will instantly switch from being an art installation that rotates multiple images, to delivering astoundingly vibrant pictures with its quantum dot technology.
Make sure you can share special times with loved ones around the country and overseas without any frustrating glitches. A Sonos Boost is the first step to a rock-solid connection, providing a dedicated wireless network which broadcasts through walls and ceilings.
Noel Leeming's tech team can visit and set everything up so you will be able to enjoy the company of family no matter where they are.
Having quality equipment in the kitchen will free up more time to be with your guests. Professional-grade appliances like Breville the Super Q Blender and Kenwood kMix Stand Mixer make short work of so many fiddly tasks.
Rustle up a barista coffee on your Delonghi La Specialista machine or make refreshing drinks with your Sodastream Spirit. Now all that's left is to relax with your guests, knowing they have all been taken care of.
Host occasions effortlessly with these wonderful new tech products. Click on the plus symbols on the images below for product information.
Here are top tips for smart entertaining thanks to Josh Tait, Noel Leeming Tech Expert.
Talk to an expert. They can help you choose a home assistant, such as Google, Alexa or Siri, that ticks all the boxes for you.
Make practicality a key consideration. Will appliances such as your blender and coffee machine stay on the bench or be put away after use? This will help you determine both the size and aesthetic you go for.
Think about the conveniences you most enjoy. Whether these include home heating/cooling, music or entertainment, make them a priority when setting up your smart home. Always start with the things you will use the most.
Install the relevant smartphone apps. Make sure you've got them on your own phone as well as any others in the house, so that you're not the only one with the control.
Plan your space before you start. While most smart-home gadgets are small enough to fit seamlessly with the aesthetics of your home, each item still needs its own designated spot.
For more great ideas and products visit Noel Leeming in store or online.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020