Herbed Crumbed Fish
PREPARATION & COOKING 30 MINUTES
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill, plus fronds to serve
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 x 125g white fish fillets
- Crusty bread to serve
1 fennel, trimmed, sliced, fronds
250g cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Try bass, ling, blue-eye trevalla or salmon fillets.
- Use day-old bread for the breadcrumbs – remove crusts and process.
- If you don't have cherry tomatoes, use whole tomatoes cut into wedges.
Marinated Beef with Mediterranean Vegetables
New World stores have qualified butchers who prepare fresh cuts of meat daily — they'll even give you great advice on how to cook them!
PREPARATION & COOKING 35 MINUTES (PLUS MARINATING)
- 1kg round steak
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 courgettes, sliced
- 2 large eggplants, cut into wedges
- 2 yellow capsicums, seeded, cut into wedges
- 4 roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lemon, zest grated, juice squeezed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ cup parsley leaves to serve