Cook time 35 mins
- 4kg multi-coloured gourmet baby potatoes (red/purple/white), scrubbed
- 2 tbsp Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil, plus 2 tbsp extra
- 2 tbsp FreshLife Natural Almonds, chopped
- ½ pot Seasons Gourmet Basil Cashew & Lime dip
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan
- Handful Superb Herb basil leaves
- Handful Superb Herb Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Spread potatoes over the tray and drizzle with Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil.
- Cook for 25-35 minutes or until golden, tossing half way through.
- Heat a Le Creuset frying pan to medium-high heat. Drop in the almond pieces, tossing every 10 seconds until golden. Remove from frying pan and leave to cool.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and transfer into a large mixing bowl. Add Seasons Gourmet dip and extra Olivado extra virgin avocado oil, tossing to combine.
- Place onto a serving platter. Sprinkle over parmesan, basil, parsley and almonds.