Looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast option that's quick and easy to prepare?
For long-lasting energy you can't go past a serve of oats added to a smoothie, cooked into a batch of healthy baking or enjoyed as a hearty bowl of hot porridge.
Harraways Quick Serve Oats now come in larger serves of 45g – that's 20 percent more oats per serve than the average offerings at the supermarket, which means you'll be fuller for longer (and potentially won't feel the need for that mid-morning snack).
These handy sachets available in a variety of flavours – including the new Roxburgh Apple, Sultana & Cinnamon and Kamahi Honey & Golden Syrup – not only save you time in the morning by giving you the perfect pre-measured amount, they are also home-compostable.
The box too is made from sustainable wood pulp and is 100 percent recyclable (plus it uses 20 percent less cardboard than before so there's less packaging in the first place) – which is good news all round for the planet.
Find the full Harraways range, including the new homegrown look, at participating New World and Pak 'N Save stores nationwide.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021