Looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast option that's quick and easy to prepare?
For long-lasting energy you can't go past a serve of oats added to a smoothie, cooked into a batch of healthy baking or enjoyed as a hearty bowl of hot porridge.
Harraways Quick Serve Oats now come in larger serves of 45g – that's 20 percent more oats per serve than the average offerings at the supermarket, which means you'll be fuller for longer (and potentially won't feel the need for that mid-morning snack).
These handy sachets available in a variety of flavours – including the new Roxburgh Apple, Sultana & Cinnamon and Kamahi Honey & Golden Syrup – not only save you time in the morning by giving you the perfect pre-measured amount, they are also home-compostable.
The box too is made from sustainable wood pulp and is 100 percent recyclable (plus it uses 20 percent less cardboard than before so there's less packaging in the first place) – which is good news all round for the planet.
Find the full Harraways range, including the new homegrown look, at participating New World and Pak 'N Save stores nationwide.
- RoyalsHarry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs this week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021