- A creative and commercial thinker who has spotted a gap, solved a problem, or put a new twist on an old idea.
- A woman who has developed her product or idea and channelled it into a business with the potential for growth.
- A woman at the beginning of her entrepreneurial journey.
WATCH: Find out more about Her Own Boss winners Nicky Perry and Rebekah (Bex) Lipp from Awesome Inc and our Peoples Choice with Trilogy winner Elaine Linnell from Park Angel.
In March we announced our inaugural Her Own Boss Awards, in which we were searching for inspiring, hard-working Kiwi women who had started their own small business that we could help take to the next level.
We were looking for:
We received a staggering 113 entries and had the incredibly difficult job of whittling that number down to just one winner. We asked you to vote for our People's Choice winner with Trilogy.
Congratulations to our 2018 winners, Nicky Perry and Rebekah (Bex) Lipp from Awesome Inc, pictured above - Nicky is on the left and Bex, right.
Congratulations also to our Peoples Choice winner Elaine Linnell from Park Angel, pictured above.
Watch our video to find out more about these incredible women.
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019