Whether you wanted to be a ballerina growing up or you're the most uncoordinated person on the planet, there's something for everyone with YouTube dance workouts.
Not only will they provide you with a fun exercise session, at-home videos will guarantee a full-body workout and heart-pumping cardio all while burning calories.
The playlist is all sorted for you, and you don't have to debut your moves in front of anyone else – except maybe the family dog.
Here are some quick and upbeat options to try the next time you're looking for a boost of confidence and endorphins.
Meghan Trainor – "Me Too" The Fitness Marshall Dance Workout
This workout is simple, upbeat and guaranteed to put a smile on your face the second you hit play.
It's only three minutes, so can be used as a quick cardio warmup or thrown together with another video for a high-energy workout.
Bollywood Dance Workout from BollyX
If you only have 10 minutes to work up a sweat, this Bollywood-inspired workout is perfect.
The music is energising and upbeat and the moves are challenging – think low squats, jumps, and lots of balance work.
Feel Good Dance Cardio Workout To Burn Calories
You'll be skipping, kicking, and throwing in some high knees with the focus on your core in this super energising video.
It ends with an upper-body burnout series that'll have your arms shaking.
Perfect for a high-energy workout.
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019