Actress Anne Hathaway has certainly proved her dedication to her profession. Previously the Catwoman actress lost a whopping 11kg off her already minuscule frame, for her award wining role as Fantine in Les Miserables.
Now, the actress has taken to Instagram to share a video of her working out and addressing her (let's be honest, unnoticeable) recent weight gain, explaining it is for a film role.
Under the video (which you can see in full below) the 35-year-old wrote: "I am gaining weight for a movie role and it is going well. To all the people who are going to fat shame me in the upcoming months, it's not me; it's you. Peace xx."
"PS- I wanted to set this to Queen's 'Fat Bottomed Girls', but copyright said no. Continued peace xx."
Previously, Anne Hathaway penned a touching message to new mummies out there, reiterating that despite Hollywood standards, it's okay to gain weight during and after having a baby.
Beside an Instagram snap of her DIY jean shorts, the brunette beauty wrote, "There is no shame in gaining weight during pregnancy (or ever). There is no shame if it takes longer than you think it will to lose the weight (if you want to lose it at all)."
The Les Miserables star went on: "There is no shame in finally breaking down and making your own jean shorts because last summer's are just too dang short for this summer's thighs."
"Bodies change. Bodies grow. Bodies shrink. It's all love (don't let anyone tell you otherwise)."
This message of encouragement isn't the first time Anne has opened up about the changes to her physique after welcoming her son, Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman, back in March.
Not long after, the 33-year-old told Ellen DeGeneres that despite her setbacks in the gym, she was happy in herself, and so others should be too.
"I normally walk in [my West Hollywood gym] and feel so intimidated," she said.
"But [now] I walk in, I'm like, 'Yeah I work out with five-pound weights, but I pushed a baby out of my body. I feel good right now.'"
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019