Actress Anne Hathaway has certainly proved her dedication to her profession. Previously the Catwoman actress lost a whopping 11kg off her already minuscule frame, for her award wining role as Fantine in Les Miserables.
Now, the actress has taken to Instagram to share a video of her working out and addressing her (let's be honest, unnoticeable) recent weight gain, explaining it is for a film role.
Under the video (which you can see in full below) the 35-year-old wrote: "I am gaining weight for a movie role and it is going well. To all the people who are going to fat shame me in the upcoming months, it's not me; it's you. Peace xx."
"PS- I wanted to set this to Queen's 'Fat Bottomed Girls', but copyright said no. Continued peace xx."
Previously, Anne Hathaway penned a touching message to new mummies out there, reiterating that despite Hollywood standards, it's okay to gain weight during and after having a baby.
Beside an Instagram snap of her DIY jean shorts, the brunette beauty wrote, "There is no shame in gaining weight during pregnancy (or ever). There is no shame if it takes longer than you think it will to lose the weight (if you want to lose it at all)."
The Les Miserables star went on: "There is no shame in finally breaking down and making your own jean shorts because last summer's are just too dang short for this summer's thighs."
"Bodies change. Bodies grow. Bodies shrink. It's all love (don't let anyone tell you otherwise)."
This message of encouragement isn't the first time Anne has opened up about the changes to her physique after welcoming her son, Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman, back in March.
Not long after, the 33-year-old told Ellen DeGeneres that despite her setbacks in the gym, she was happy in herself, and so others should be too.
"I normally walk in [my West Hollywood gym] and feel so intimidated," she said.
"But [now] I walk in, I'm like, 'Yeah I work out with five-pound weights, but I pushed a baby out of my body. I feel good right now.'"
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019