After studying at Wellpark College of Natural Therapies, she travelled through London, India and Bali attending workshops and teacher training sessions with practitioners from all over the world.
While overseas, she completed her Barre and pregnancy yoga training in London, and worked with one of the top Barre studios in the U.K.
Amanda has a fun and friendly approach to teaching, and encourages her students to push their boundaries in a safe way, to help them achieve things they didn't think they could.
She loves to engage with her students, supporting each individual's journey through their practice.
Tune in at 7am this Saturday morning to learn Yoga moves to combat stress.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021