I always start my day replying to messages, comments and emails – I spend about two to three hours every morning doing this - most days I would easily reply to at least 500 people!
I will make myself a protein shake, snuggle back into bed with my puppy Maddox and get up to date with my social media channels.
I will then go to my morning F45 Mt Eden Class, and come home to shower and refresh. From here every single day is different.
I may have events, meetings, appointments or have clients for my hair and make-up business. I will prep meals, and get dinner sorted before an evening of events and a netball game!
Knowing the feeling I get afterwards that incredible rush, wanting to live a long healthy and active life and wanting to be fit and healthy.
I have a functioning body I am grateful for I love seeing how hard I can push it!
I practise self-affirmations every single morning, these help me get in a wonderful mindset for the day and keep me focused on being positive and loving myself along the way.
I will reflect within myself and try and find the root cause for the unhappiness, I will go for a walk or swim and try and clear my head.
I write lists of how to best tackle the situation and spend time with people who make me happy, friends or family or my amazing partner.
A puppy cuddle also never hurts!
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019