You may be quite familiar with the natural skincare benefits of Manuka honey, from helping to exfoliate the skin, to retaining moisture and helping to heal acne and keep wrinkles at bay, the list of benefits of this sweet substance is incredibly impressive.
Yet, what if we were to tell you that there happens to be another natural ingredient that can not only tick all the same boxes, but can actually go above and beyond?
Introducing the 'super honey' of New Zealand: Kanuka honey.
Like its well-known cousin Manuka honey, Kanuka honey boasts anti-ageing and skin enhancing properties due to a special compound found within the honey called arabinogalactans (AGPs).
And it's the level of AGPs in the Kanuka honey which gives it its star power – the highest content of any New Zealand honey – making it even superior to Manuka honey for helping to treat skincare issues.
Why does AGP content matter? You know how we all wish we had smooth, radiant skin day in and day out?
The amount of AGPs is incredibly significant as they can act as a powerful anti-inflammatory, which in turn helps to soothe and heal skin conditions such as acne, eczema and rosacea, all conditions that can make it harder for us to achieve that glowing, youthful-looking skin we all dream of.
Not only that, Kanuka honey has also been found to contribute to wound healing and repair and has been shown to possess antibacterial properties due to its hydrogen peroxide content.
With these benefits alone, we wouldn't be surprised if you're ready to rush out the door to grab the closest Kanuka honey product you can find, but before you do, let us introduce you to Snowberry's New Radiance Face Serum.
Arguably the crowning jewel of natural anti-ageing products, you'll want to become familiar with this already much-loved serum by premium natural skincare brand Snowberry, now enhanced with - you guessed it - Kanuka honey.
Snowberry's New Radiance Face Serum, at $85 (50ml), has been on the scene for a while now and quickly became a cult favourite.
Made in New Zealand, the natural anti-ageing serum has been proven to reduce wrinkles by 25.6 per cent in a gold standard clinical trial and was the only anti-wrinkle serum to be invited to be presented at the 23rd World Congress of Dermatology Vancouver.
Made by nature and boosted by science, the anti-ageing serum contains world-first CuPEP™, a unique peptide-delivery technology, developed after five years of extensive pharmaceutical research with the University of Auckland.
The delivery technology ensures the copper peptide passes through the epidermis to where it is needed to help remodel the skin, meaning it's helping to instruct your skin cells to produce more collagen, elastin and glycan which in turn helps your skin look more smooth and radiant, slow signs of ageing and work to counter sun damage and inflammation.
And now with the added benefits of Kanuka honey extract, harvested from the beehives of Snowberry's own gardens, the serum now has even more collagen boosting properties, which means you can begin to wave goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles, inflammation and dry skin, thanks to Kanuka honey's ability to help retain moisture.
And if you think that's a lot for a skincare product to promise, its 4/5 star review by consumers and its placing as a finalist in the 2019 NZ Best of Beauty Awards, is proof its cult status is founded.
Suitable for all skin types, a little goes a long way with this super light-weight serum. It absorbs quickly and is an easy addition to your daily skincare routine.
Best applied before your moisturiser, apply a small amount to your face and neck morning and night, after you cleanse. You'll discover the best results if you let it sit for about five minutes before applying your moisturiser - this will allow the peptide technology we mentioned earlier, to more effectively work its magic.
So what are you waiting for? Add this to your daily skincare routine and see for yourself why this natural serum is loved by so many.
Whether you're wanting to reduce visible signs of ageing, reduce inflamed skin conditions or attain that enviable youthful glow, Snowberry's New Radiance Face Serum has brought together the very best of nature and science. Once you've tried it, you'll ask yourself why you never tried it sooner!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019