We're just a month out from summer and like us, you're probably just as excited to revel in all the activities and joys the warmer weather brings with it.
It's also the perfect time to give your skin some extra TLC and what better way to do so than with a visit one of this city's best-kept secrets.
Hidden in the heart of Christchurch city you'll discover Moss Spa, a luxury spa that offers a wealth of treatments that'll leave you feeling rejuvenated, relaxed and ready to embrace the new season.
From facials to massages or body treatments to finishing touches, you'll get nothing but premium quality at Moss Spa. Whether it's a wax or manicure, the team at Moss use the very best and latest professional products to leave your face and body totally revitalised, refreshed and most importantly pampered. A visit to Moss' beautiful space will transport you to your own slice of paradise from the moment you step through its doors.
Ready to treat your skin to the pampering it deserves? Here are four treatments that will have you feeling summer-ready.
Summer time means berry season, but don't limit the delicious morsels to just your taste buds!
Treat yourself or a loved one to an antioxidant-rich facial treatment blending the benefits of raspberries, strawberries and blueberries.
Whipped into a rejuvenating multi B vitamin infusion, the treatment works to visibly target problematic skin, correcting and regenerating the complexion.
60 minutes, $140.
Say goodbye to dull and dry skin with an indulgent body treatment that combines the detoxifying benefits of Aotearoa's own mineral clay, the soothing properties of aloe vera and the restorative properties of mānuka honey.
Begin with a full-body polish to improve the texture and appearance of your skin, before your body is wrapped with pure mineral clay that will aid circulation and detoxification and give your skin a wonderfully soft and luxurious feel.
75 minutes, $199.
With warmer weather comes the joys of sandals and cute strappy shoes, and what better way to make sure your feet are sandal-weather ready than with a Moss Marine Pedicure.
Combining marine collagen, lemon tea-tree and peppermint, your feet will feel hydrated and revived as they're soaked, scrubbed and massaged before your nails are shaped and painted with a lick of shellac gel polish in your shade of choice.
60 minutes, $75.
If all of the above sounds like exactly what the doctor ordered why not treat yourself or a loved one to Moss' Ultimate Pamper, which gives you the absolute best of everything Moss Spa has to offer.
Begin with Moss' signature peony, pepper and tuberose bath, followed by an aromatic full-body massage that will melt away any tension. Then, treat your face to a Juvenate facial that will leave your skin feeling positively radiant.
Finish with your choice of a manicure or pedicure and you'll be floating on cloud nine.
150 minutes, $320.
So what are you waiting for?
Treat yourself to some much-deserved pre-summer love and care with a visit to the team at Moss Spa.
Whether you opt for one of the treatments above or another from their extensive spa menu, you'll leave feeling your absolute best.
Book yourself in for an appointment on their website, or find them at the Sudima Laneway in the heart of Christchurch City, 49 Salisbury Street.
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyGemma and Richie McCaw celebrate baby Charlotte's first birthday with a teddy bear-themed party
Now To LoveYesterday 6:05pm
- At homeBrad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's marital home is for sale for $66 million: Take a tour inside
Now To LoveYesterday 4:15pm
- Royals25 of the best royal Christmas cards over the years
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyIdeas for gifts that your kids can make for others this Christmas
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:16am
- Real LifeI love Christmas so much I've converted our barn into a Christmas wonderland
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:06am
- FamilyOur favourite Kiwi celebs share some of their favourite Christmas traditions
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:46am
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveDec 11, 2019
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveDec 11, 2019
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayDec 11, 2019
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveDec 11, 2019
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveDec 10, 2019