For some of us, prioritising our mental and physical health isn't at the top of our to-do lists.
Between juggling work, navigating lunch dates and catching up on life admin (you know: meal planning for the week, household chores, looking after finances and wondering if your electricity provider is ripping you off - just us?), it can be a struggle to fit in activities that will benefit our minds and bodies.
Enter: Kate Cameron.
You may know Kate from the second season of The Bachelor New Zealand. She made it to the top five and says she "doesn't know how because I didn't even kiss Jordan."
This year, Kate's on a mission to really look after herself - by feeding her body the foods it needs to perform optimally, exercising and thinking about her state of mind.
After a busy 2017 (just the thought of taking on a baby, engagement AND buying and selling a house is enough to send us into a tizzy), Kate's more interested in a happy and healthy 2018, which is how the Keeping It Together With Kate series was born.
With the help of personal trainer and founder of DediKate, Kate Ivey, registered dietitian Sylvia North, and clinical psychologist Jacqui Maguire, in this six-part series Kate works to add more balance to her life so she can be the best possible version of herself - why not join her?
Each week a short episode will be released detailing two no-gym-required exercises, strategies to handle difficult situations and Kate will look at a healthy food and its nutritional properties - so you can add a dose of wellness to your week in under ten minutes.
For more information watch our video above.
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesJul 20, 2019
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019