For some of us, prioritising our mental and physical health isn't at the top of our to-do lists.
Between juggling work, navigating lunch dates and catching up on life admin (you know: meal planning for the week, household chores, looking after finances and wondering if your electricity provider is ripping you off - just us?), it can be a struggle to fit in activities that will benefit our minds and bodies.
Enter: Kate Cameron.
You may know Kate from the second season of The Bachelor New Zealand. She made it to the top five and says she "doesn't know how because I didn't even kiss Jordan."
This year, Kate's on a mission to really look after herself - by feeding her body the foods it needs to perform optimally, exercising and thinking about her state of mind.
After a busy 2017 (just the thought of taking on a baby, engagement AND buying and selling a house is enough to send us into a tizzy), Kate's more interested in a happy and healthy 2018, which is how the Keeping It Together With Kate series was born.
With the help of personal trainer and founder of DediKate, Kate Ivey, registered dietitian Sylvia North, and clinical psychologist Jacqui Maguire, in this six-part series Kate works to add more balance to her life so she can be the best possible version of herself - why not join her?
Each week a short episode will be released detailing two no-gym-required exercises, strategies to handle difficult situations and Kate will look at a healthy food and its nutritional properties - so you can add a dose of wellness to your week in under ten minutes.
For more information watch our video above.
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars: It's only going to get harder from here on in, says Carol-Ann Hanna
Now To LoveYesterday 2:11pm
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayYesterday 11:20am
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayYesterday 11:08am
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2019
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveMay 20, 2019
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayMay 20, 2019