As soon as I get out of bed I have a quick stretch. Just two or three movements from side to side to get my blood flowing.
Then, I have a glass of warm water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in it to kick start my digestion (and some people say it helps your skin and hair – it's a win-win!). After I brush my teeth I always oil pull – that's when I swish coconut oil around in my mouth for a couple of minutes. Some say this could detoxify your body, but I've also found it helps with oral hygiene and keeping my teeth white.
Some days I exercise before breakfast, and some days after lunch – it really depends on what I have going on (no two days are alike in my job!). I love that I can easily fit a TIFFXO workout around my hectic schedule and Arnold's naps as they're only 20 minutes long and can be done in my living room.
Anything with a martial arts twist! It makes me feel powerful, strong and in control of my body. That's why all of my TIFFXO workouts have a bit of Taekwondo in them – I seriously think there's no better way for women to feel like their best selves when working out. Plus, the torso rotation you do when punching and kicking is the ideal full-body move to burn fat and build ab definition!
Having enough strength and energy to handle whatever life throws at me. That includes filming my workout videos of course, but also things as simple as carrying two heavy bins up my steep driveway, or holding Arnie above my head (he's a big boy like his dad!).
Exercise makes me feel powerful mentally and physically.
I've been travelling a lot for work recently. And when I do, I always take the time to learn about new cultures and experiences.
In London I visited a Hare Krishna manor and in Byron Bay I visited Crystal Castle. It always brings me a bit of mental calm and clarity!
Talk to those around you! A strong support system is so important for mental resilience. I love to talk to my sister and my Mum. But I also rely on my TIFFXO Facebook community. My members encourage each other (and me!) to be their best selves daily. That and a cup of tea – there's not much a good cuppa can't help.
Tiffiny Hall is the founder of online health and fitness program TIFFXO, an author, expert trainer, journalist and television personality, best known for her role as trainer on The Biggest Loser Australia.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019