The newly-engaged radio show host lets us in on some of the inspirations in her life.
Premme, a new American label that makes really unique plus-size pieces. I've got my eye on a boss suit they have at the moment!
My partner Guy recently bought Jo Malone Jasmine Sambac and Marigold for my birthday and I couldn't believe it. It's intensely dreamy and unique.
Gabi Fresh always looks incredible and makes me want to step out of my comfort zone when it comes to certain styles.
I grew up with daphne growing outside my window and it reminds me of weekend mornings during my childhood. I have yet to find a perfume that smells exactly like it!
Allbirds. The hype is real! These are so comfy, I love them.
The dream is to go to Canada! I love the idea of staying in a logwood home that's warm and toasty while it's snowing.
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. Heart-warming and sad; it was the first book in a long time that I couldn't put down.
I love a lemon and lime tea bag in soda water, and I'll never say no to a piña colada.
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020