The newly-engaged radio show host lets us in on some of the inspirations in her life.
Premme, a new American label that makes really unique plus-size pieces. I've got my eye on a boss suit they have at the moment!
My partner Guy recently bought Jo Malone Jasmine Sambac and Marigold for my birthday and I couldn't believe it. It's intensely dreamy and unique.
Gabi Fresh always looks incredible and makes me want to step out of my comfort zone when it comes to certain styles.
I grew up with daphne growing outside my window and it reminds me of weekend mornings during my childhood. I have yet to find a perfume that smells exactly like it!
Allbirds. The hype is real! These are so comfy, I love them.
The dream is to go to Canada! I love the idea of staying in a logwood home that's warm and toasty while it's snowing.
Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine. Heart-warming and sad; it was the first book in a long time that I couldn't put down.
I love a lemon and lime tea bag in soda water, and I'll never say no to a piña colada.
- RoyalsThe first official joint portrait of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has been unveiled
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- TVMasterChef NZ Rudi Hefer: 'How cooking saved my life'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2022
- BodyKristiana's secret struggle: 'All the pain was worth it'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 24, 2022
- Celebrity NewsMatthew and Chloe Ridge: 'We have to put our kids first'
Woman's DayJun 23, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Sam reveals: 'coming out made me a better cook'
Woman's DayJun 22, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Lance Maynell reveals how he came back from rock bottom
Woman's DayJun 17, 2022