For many women, wearing heels can cause all manner of foot problems.
From bunions to tendon damage, high heels can wreak havoc on our feet. So how can you fuel your heel addiction without having to forgo comfort?
Finally, after years of searching for the answer to comfy heels, experts think they have the answer.
A combination of Botox and dermal fillers, injected in to the ball of the foot, is apparently the magic duo that will get your feet high heel ready.
The procedure, that can apparently make stilettos feel as comfortable as flats, has become more and more popular – especially with professional women who choose to wear high shoes on a daily.
Podiatrist Jake Heath says a big part of his job is talking to people about footwear best practice.
"Wearing high heels changes the natural biomechanics of the foot which has been honed by thousands of years of walking," he tells The Telegraph.
“Postural changes associated with continued use of high heels can affect the anterior ankle, knee, hips and lumbar spine, as well as shortening the effective range of motion at the Achilles.”
There have been moves by some designers to create 'pain-free' heels, but so far the general consensus is that you can't experience the same comfort as flats from these kinds of shoes.
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019