For many women, wearing heels can cause all manner of foot problems.
From bunions to tendon damage, high heels can wreak havoc on our feet. So how can you fuel your heel addiction without having to forgo comfort?
Finally, after years of searching for the answer to comfy heels, experts think they have the answer.
A combination of Botox and dermal fillers, injected in to the ball of the foot, is apparently the magic duo that will get your feet high heel ready.
The procedure, that can apparently make stilettos feel as comfortable as flats, has become more and more popular – especially with professional women who choose to wear high shoes on a daily.
Podiatrist Jake Heath says a big part of his job is talking to people about footwear best practice.
"Wearing high heels changes the natural biomechanics of the foot which has been honed by thousands of years of walking," he tells The Telegraph.
“Postural changes associated with continued use of high heels can affect the anterior ankle, knee, hips and lumbar spine, as well as shortening the effective range of motion at the Achilles.”
There have been moves by some designers to create 'pain-free' heels, but so far the general consensus is that you can't experience the same comfort as flats from these kinds of shoes.
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019