While Housewives of Auckland star Angela Stone didn't always impress her co-stars, one thing she has proven herself to be is a style queen. No matter the occasion she always looks fabulous. She knows clothes and she knows how to flatter the female form. Here, Angela shares with us some of her top fashion tips, as well as a little about herself:
A classic handbag, a pair of heels and a tailored dress probably from UK designer Karen Millen.
Sarah Jessica Parker's - fun, colourful and creative
Harper's Bazaar and CNN.
Monday because I have a whole week of magic waiting to happen.
I would work with people who are helping those in need.
When I turned 40. Having my children, friends and family all under one roof was a night I wish never ended.
1 Get dressed every day to impress. Put on your best dress – don't save it for a special occasion.
2 Love what you wear. If you don't love it, don't wear it. Feeling the difference will make you smile.
3 Don't get caught up in the black trap. Colour your world; you will look fresh, fun and alive.
Every morning when I wake I take time to say thank you. I exercise between 6am and 7am – sometimes I run, do yoga or go to the gym. I mix it up. I then get ready to embrace the day by getting dressed, making my list of what needs to be done and clearing my emails.
Some days, I have meetings to attend – I may have to fly to see clients, step into planning meetings and attend functions or events. Not one day is the same. I always check in with friends and my children throughout the day. It's never boring; there's never nothing to be done.
Classic with a twist, corporate and stylish.
"Trust in everything you do otherwise it will all turn to rust."
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020