When winter comes around, New Zealand luxury-meets-street-wear label Ruby can be depended on for your next warm, wear-anywhere coat.
Designer Deanna Didovich shares her top tips on how to make the most of your winter staple:
"Winter coats are often wardrobe investments so they deserved to be cared for properly, so once or twice a season it is best to take it to a trusted dry cleaner."
"If you are unable to get your coat to a dry cleaner, you can wash them in the machine at home using a gentle cycle.
Just make sure you turn your coat inside-out to protect the fabric and use a delicate wool or cashmere shampoo.
Set your wash on a gentle cycle using warm or cool water, never use direct heat so make sure you hang dry and steam out any wrinkles.
Popping a wool coat in the dryer will shrink it. If you need to, you can roll your coat in a clean town to squeeze out any extra moisture."
"If you have any urgent stains you need to attend to, make sure you act quickly, use a delicate detergent and blot the stain before washing - don't rub. When in doubt, seek professional advice."
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019