Dior was founded in 1946, the first Harry Potter movie came out in 2001, yet so far the only place they mixed was in Emma Watson's red carpet ensembles. Yet in January 2018, we were finally blessed with Gryffindior's first post.
The fan account takes stills from the Harry Potter series and puts one of the characters in each post in a Dior outfit.
The result is at once hilarious, beautiful and so well Photoshopped so as not to look out of place in the wizarding world. And might we add that Professor Minerva McGonagall can seriously rock black lipstick?
We reckon there is room for expansion on this. Lord Of The Blings? Fantastic Bags and Where to Find Them? Or can someone please make Jon Snow wear some colour for once?
In any case, J. K Rowling needs to hear about this and seriously think about adding a healthy dose of Dior to her next movie. Hint hint, Joanne.
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019