You don't date 22 men at the same time without coming away with a few juicy stories to tell.
Bachelorettes Lesina Nakhid-Schuster and Lily McManus sat down with us to explain how their unlikely bond helped them on their journey to find love.
"What surprised me about Lily was her emotional intelligence," Lesina explained. "Every time I was thinking something Lily would be thinking it too."
But that's not all these two have in common.
It turns out the women had both already experienced their fair share of romantic ups and downs before they set foot in The Bachelorette mansion.
As well as revealing who their first Bachelorette crushes were, the playful duo happily dished on their dating disasters. There's everything from run-ins with men with secret girlfriends through to spaghetti-stained pashes!
You won't want to miss the re-enactment from Lesina that makes Lily squirm. Or Lily gently teasing Lesina about slipping Marc a whole lot of tongue.
Check out the video at the top of the page to see the Now To Love team catch up with the bachelorettes and hear all about their dating history. Mishaps and all!
The Bachelorette New Zealand airs Monday - Tuesday at 7:30pm and Sunday 7pm on TVNZ 2
Video by Mel Tapper. For more great videos check out our Youtube channel.
- RoyalsThe internet thinks The Sussexes just made a subtle dig at Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
Now To LoveToday 12:50pm
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:40am
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesFeb 22, 2020
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayFeb 22, 2020
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020