We're still reeling from the shocking outcome of last night's Bachelor Australia finale, and whether you think Nick Cummins did the right or wrong thing by dumping both girls, the question we're all united on stands: Why?
Well, Nick has given an answer to Lisa Wilkinson, an Australian television host.
The Honey Badger speaks candidly with Lisa about his time on The Bachelor, saying: "I feel like I was almost a boy compared to how I see things now."
Sassy and strong, Lisa asks: "You do understand on The Bachelor you're meant to be at a place where you're ready to have a relationship?"
We couldn't agree more!
Watch the moment in the video above!
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022