It's finally happening! Meghan Markle is getting married!
Ready your horse-drawn carriage... It's not Meghan and Prince Harry's nuptials (yet).
Her on-screen persona on Suits, Rachel Zane, is officially tying the knot to Mike Ross.
The on-screen couple were supposed to wed all the way back in season five, but the script ended up changing.
Aaron Korsh, the show's creator, confirmed the nuptial news a few months ago.
Deadline questioned if we'd finally get the wedding fans were denied, and he remarked, "I’m going to go ahead and say ‘Yes’, how’s that?"
Now Hello! have reported they recently filmed the long-anticipated wedding.
"The wedding was shot during an overnight shoot at Toronto's King Edward hotel," an insider told the publication.
It's believed the crew got there in the afternoon, before they began filming that night.The 36-year-old wore her Anne Barge gown from Rachel's first wedding and recited her vows in front of the cast and crew including Gabriel Macht and Sarah Rafferty.
One lucky person was lucky enough to get a peek at the filming and said it looked incredible.
According to The Daily Mail, Twitter user @_majormackenzie was staying at Toronto's King Edward hotel, and tweeted: "They are currently filming Suits in my hotel and I am freaking out."
The hit legal drama's leading stars Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle are both set to leave Suits when season seven ends, and a wedding is royally good way to bid adieu to the pair.
An insider explained to Us Weekly "a wedding between Mike and Rachel will happen at some point in the second half of season seven, that will make it an easy break for Meghan to leave as well."
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am