It's finally happening! Meghan Markle is getting married!
Ready your horse-drawn carriage... It's not Meghan and Prince Harry's nuptials (yet).
Her on-screen persona on Suits, Rachel Zane, is officially tying the knot to Mike Ross.
The on-screen couple were supposed to wed all the way back in season five, but the script ended up changing.
Aaron Korsh, the show's creator, confirmed the nuptial news a few months ago.
Deadline questioned if we'd finally get the wedding fans were denied, and he remarked, "I’m going to go ahead and say ‘Yes’, how’s that?"
Now Hello! have reported they recently filmed the long-anticipated wedding.
"The wedding was shot during an overnight shoot at Toronto's King Edward hotel," an insider told the publication.
It's believed the crew got there in the afternoon, before they began filming that night.The 36-year-old wore her Anne Barge gown from Rachel's first wedding and recited her vows in front of the cast and crew including Gabriel Macht and Sarah Rafferty.
One lucky person was lucky enough to get a peek at the filming and said it looked incredible.
According to The Daily Mail, Twitter user @_majormackenzie was staying at Toronto's King Edward hotel, and tweeted: "They are currently filming Suits in my hotel and I am freaking out."
The hit legal drama's leading stars Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle are both set to leave Suits when season seven ends, and a wedding is royally good way to bid adieu to the pair.
An insider explained to Us Weekly "a wedding between Mike and Rachel will happen at some point in the second half of season seven, that will make it an easy break for Meghan to leave as well."
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcome their first child, a baby girl
Now To LoveSep 21, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Tegan Yorwarth's message to internet trolls
Woman's DaySep 20, 2021
- TVBlack Ferns star Huriana Manuel's Olympic heartbreak
Woman's DaySep 15, 2021
- TVProud Dad Art Green: 'My little girl is just so special'
Woman's DaySep 13, 2021
- Celebrity NewsAngela Bloomfield's tears and fears: 'I haven't given up on love!'
Woman's DaySep 07, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJoe Naufahu's heartbreak: 'I'm doing this for Mum'
Woman's DaySep 06, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi parents nightmare: 'Our son should still be here'
Woman's DaySep 03, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi Paralympic kayaker Corbin Hart's unstoppable romance
Woman's DayAug 28, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island hosts Bree Tomasel and Matt Chisholm's special bond
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021
- Real LifeTVNZ reporter Michelle Prendiville opens up about her alopecia
Woman's DayAug 27, 2021