It's finally happening! Meghan Markle is getting married!
Ready your horse-drawn carriage... It's not Meghan and Prince Harry's nuptials (yet).
Her on-screen persona on Suits, Rachel Zane, is officially tying the knot to Mike Ross.
The on-screen couple were supposed to wed all the way back in season five, but the script ended up changing.
Aaron Korsh, the show's creator, confirmed the nuptial news a few months ago.
Deadline questioned if we'd finally get the wedding fans were denied, and he remarked, "I’m going to go ahead and say ‘Yes’, how’s that?"
Now Hello! have reported they recently filmed the long-anticipated wedding.
"The wedding was shot during an overnight shoot at Toronto's King Edward hotel," an insider told the publication.
It's believed the crew got there in the afternoon, before they began filming that night.The 36-year-old wore her Anne Barge gown from Rachel's first wedding and recited her vows in front of the cast and crew including Gabriel Macht and Sarah Rafferty.
One lucky person was lucky enough to get a peek at the filming and said it looked incredible.
According to The Daily Mail, Twitter user @_majormackenzie was staying at Toronto's King Edward hotel, and tweeted: "They are currently filming Suits in my hotel and I am freaking out."
The hit legal drama's leading stars Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle are both set to leave Suits when season seven ends, and a wedding is royally good way to bid adieu to the pair.
An insider explained to Us Weekly "a wedding between Mike and Rachel will happen at some point in the second half of season seven, that will make it an easy break for Meghan to leave as well."
- RoyalsPrince Charles is out of self-isolation after recovering from Covid-19
Now To LoveToday 10:50am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry share their final Instagram post as working royals
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- RelationshipsJennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox celebrate 25 years of friendship
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyThe Breeze's Robert Scott: We've downsized and sold our family home to become apartment dwellers
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Richie Boyens wins Lily McManus' heart
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina explains her shock decision to leave the show alone
Now To LoveYesterday 7:52pm
- Pregnancy & BirthRonan and Storm Keating have welcomed a baby daughter
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- TVBored already? Here are five ways the men passed the time in the Bachelorette mansion
Now To LoveYesterday 1:25pm
- RoyalsThe Sussexes have responded to President Trump’s refusal to foot the bill for their security
Now To LoveYesterday 1:15pm
- BodyDoctors and vets answer your questions on Covid-19, living in a bubble and sanitisation
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have hired the head of their new non-profit organisation
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- FitnessSam Hayes' adorable exercise buddy will melt your heart
Now To LoveYesterday 9:26am
- CompetitionsWin an Essence of Humanity skincare pack thanks to Countdown!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina dumps Logan... so does that mean Aaron gets the final rose?
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020
- FamilyParenting through Covid-19: 50 things to do with your kids during lockdown
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020