It's finally happening! Meghan Markle is getting married!
Ready your horse-drawn carriage... It's not Meghan and Prince Harry's nuptials (yet).
Her on-screen persona on Suits, Rachel Zane, is officially tying the knot to Mike Ross.
The on-screen couple were supposed to wed all the way back in season five, but the script ended up changing.
Aaron Korsh, the show's creator, confirmed the nuptial news a few months ago.
Deadline questioned if we'd finally get the wedding fans were denied, and he remarked, "I’m going to go ahead and say ‘Yes’, how’s that?"
Now Hello! have reported they recently filmed the long-anticipated wedding.
"The wedding was shot during an overnight shoot at Toronto's King Edward hotel," an insider told the publication.
It's believed the crew got there in the afternoon, before they began filming that night.The 36-year-old wore her Anne Barge gown from Rachel's first wedding and recited her vows in front of the cast and crew including Gabriel Macht and Sarah Rafferty.
One lucky person was lucky enough to get a peek at the filming and said it looked incredible.
According to The Daily Mail, Twitter user @_majormackenzie was staying at Toronto's King Edward hotel, and tweeted: "They are currently filming Suits in my hotel and I am freaking out."
The hit legal drama's leading stars Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle are both set to leave Suits when season seven ends, and a wedding is royally good way to bid adieu to the pair.
An insider explained to Us Weekly "a wedding between Mike and Rachel will happen at some point in the second half of season seven, that will make it an easy break for Meghan to leave as well."
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019