There's no denying McLeod's Daughters was one of our favourite Aussie television shows of all time. And fans could soon be reliving their favourite drama, with Nine Network confirming they are in talks with series creator Posie Grame Evans about a possible revival.
"We are talking to Posie Graeme Evans about how we could tackle it. We know how much everybody loves McLeod's Daughters, it's an important part of our heritage," a spokesperson for the network told The Daily Telegraph.
"Nothing is commissioned, or set in stone."
Fans were first clued into the talks after Michala Banas, who played Kate Manfredi and Simmone Jade Mackinnon who played Stevie Hall, both uploaded the same picture on their Instagram accounts earlier this week.
Michala and Simmone uploaded a shot of their characters Kate and Stevie, along with Jodi (Rachael Carpani) with the caption "Watch this space…"
Could it be back to TV for the McLeod's women, or would a streaming service pick them up?
Kiwi actress Lisa Chappell, who portrayed Claire McLeod (whose death on the show was traumatic enough to rival that of Patrick's on Offspring) previously told TV WEEK the series "came along right when Australian drama needed it".
"The timing was right, as we were this big, very different show about women on the land. It had a big heart. It struck a chord and the audience came with us."
Perhaps the timing is now right again. We're certainly ready to see what the team at Drover's Run are up to now.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
22 / 0
23 / 0
24 / 0
25 / 0
26 / 0
27 / 0
28 / 0
29 / 0
30 / 0
31 / 0
32 / 0
33 / 0
34 / 0
35 / 0
36 / 0
37 / 0
38 / 0
39 / 0
40 / 0
41 / 0
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019