Married At First Sight's Zoe Hendrix and Alex Garner have confirmed they ending their romance.
The pair, who are the proud parents to one-year-old daughter Harper-Rose, appeared to defy the reality TV odds and have been together since the first season of the dating show back in 2015.
However, it looks like MAFS curse has sadly gotten the better of them.
Taking to Instagram on Tuesday evening, Zoe shared a heartfelt statement confirming the sad news.
"It is with sadness that Alex and I would like to state that we will be separating for now," the statement began.
"We are determined to ensure our beautiful daughter Harper-Rose continues to receive the unconditional love and nurturing she deserves from the both of us."
"Thank you to our followers and friends who have supported us through the highs and lows over the years," it concluded, alongside a heartbreak emoji.
With Alex and Zoe biting the dust, now the only MAFS couple (apart from this year's non-expertly matched partner-swapping pairs in Troy Demelge and Carly Bowyer, and Tracey Jewel and Sean Thomsen) that remain are Erin Bateman and Bryce Mohr from season two.
From the outside, Zoe and Alex appeared to be madly in love and happily raising their adorable daughter together in Melbourne.
"I think it would be a crazy dream to think you can go on a reality TV show and actually meet someone and fall in love and have a family. If you told me that before, I would have said you're crazy!" Zoe previously told Woman's Day of meeting her "husband" on national TV.
When they welcomed their daughter, Alex couldn't believe how natural Zoe was at motherhood.
"Zoe was made to be a mum. She's the most perfect little thing I have ever seen. She's stolen my heart in so many ways. I just feel like the luckiest man alive," Alex said.
Our hearts are breaking for them. Wishing them all the best during this tough time.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021