With the second season of Married at First Sight NZ launching tonight we'll meet a new match-making expert, therapist Stephanie Dowse - and she is confident this season's couples can last the distance.
Stephanie joins UK-born counsellor Tony Jones, who we met last season, and guest expert Dr Trisha Stratford, who has spent six seasons as the clinical neuropsychotherapist on the Australian version of the series.
Stephanie is a Wellington-based therapist with 20 years' clinical experience in couples counselling and family therapy. She is also the author of Successful Separation: A guide for parents.
What we found hugely inspirational is that Stephanie has been married for 30 YEARS!
Clearly an expert in what it takes to a) pick the right partner and b) make a marriage work we asked her how she and Tony selected this year's couples, what's going to be key to their marriages being successful and the pitfalls to avoid.
You might want to take notes for your own relationship!
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021