Dancing with the Stars NZ host and Woman’s Day A-list insider Dominic Bowden has been tapped to front The Hype, the first full-length entertainment programme from E! aimed at New Zealand and Australian audiences.
Dominic is set to co-host the weekly show from E!’s studios in Los Angeles alongside Ksenija Lukich, and together, the duo will deliver the latest goss from the world of entertainment. Ksenija will travel across Australia and New Zealand to get the inside scoop straight from the biggest premieres and parties, while Dominic will offer up his own spin on the biggest celebrity and entertainment news of the week.
Each week, Dominic and Ksenija will be joined by media commentators, fashion experts and special guests to dig into the hot topics and latest trends from the red carpet. When Woman's Day spoke to Dom, he was understandably ecstatic about the new show.
"When I moved to LA back in 2007, one of my first ever interviews was with fellow Idol host Ryan Seacrest on the set of E! news, we hung out for a week and I got to see first hand how hard he worked," he told us.
"I signed with his agents and he was a big reason why I moved to Los Angeles, so the fact I’m now going to be following in his footsteps hosting from the incredible multi million dollar E! set each week here in LA is absolutely mind blowing."
The Hype premieres Saturday, October 17 at 5.30pm and 10.30pm only on E! on SKY TV.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am