Coronation Street actress Jennie McAlpine has some exciting news!
The 34-year-old, who plays Fiz Brown on the popular soap, is expecting baby number two!
The popular Coro St star took to Twitter to share the news, saying in a heartfelt post, '"We've got a bit of news. Our baby boy is going to be a big brother later this year. We can't wait to meet you precious one."
Jennie's fans were quick to respond, with many posting messages of congratulations. Jennie told them she's already experiencing 'baby brain' - which is actually a thing, in case you were wondering.
In a second post she thanked her followers for their "lovely messages" and corrected her first post, which should have said "our baby boy" not "pur baby boy".
Jennie has a three-year-old son, Nathan, with her partner Chris Farr.
This will of course mean that Fiz will temporarily leave Weatherfield, while the actress goes on maternity leave.
Jennie gushed about her first pregnancy with Nathan and has said she has no plans to halt her busy lifestyle.
She said in an interview, "I feel good, I feel glowing.
"I'm waiting for the opposite to happen. But because I'm still working I haven't had time to worry about that just yet."
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019