In the four days that Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan spent in New Zealand media coverage was at fever pitch. TV, radio, print and online channels (including us!) generated a steady stream of stories about where the royal couple were, what they were doing and what Duchess Meghan was wearing.
But it's the unseen footage that doesn't make it into stories - sometimes simply because it doesn't fit the angle - that can be the most interesting to watch.
Here, we've collated some of the footage we took on our phones that ended up on the cutting floor. From Prince Harry's adorable bopping of a baby's nose (yes, he is very clucky!) during the couple's Auckland walkabout to the quiet moment the royal pair shared away from the spotlight at The Redwoods – Whakarewarewa Forest in Rotorua, these are some of our favourite moments from Harry and Meghan's royal tour of New Zealand.
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am