Sure, pictures of Meghan Markle and Duchess Catherine always excite us, but nothing brings a bigger smile to our dials than an unseen royal baby happy snap!
And it seems that a royal-loving Instagram account has come through with the goods, posting a picture of none other than Prince George - and it's a beautiful image that we don't believe we've ever been fortunate enough to lay our eyes upon.
According to @fromberkshiretobuckingham, the royal family took an extra shot of Prince George during the Cambridges' 2016 Christmas card shoot. So, tell us, have you seen this super-sweet image of the young Prince before?
When it comes to lovely pictures of third-in-line-to-the-throne George, this one takes the cake... Although, there are a couple more moments that we must admit have melted our hearts.
Already waving to the crowds, Prince George collectively melted the world's hearts outside St Mary's hospital in London after his sister's birth.
The family photo that took the world's breath away, taken by none other than Kate Middleton herself a few months after Charlotte's birth in 2015.
Growing up so fast! Kensington Palace released this picture, given to them by Kate and Wills, as a thank you to the public for the scores of gifts they sent the oh-so-cute Prince on his third birthday. From the looks of this picture, we bet he will be tall - just like his dad!
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am