She might not be the direct heir to the throne but when it comes to family dynamics, The Queen has confessed her great-granddaughter Princess Charlotte, two, is very much in charge - and she especially loves to boss her four-year-old big brother Prince George around.
Her Majesty shared the hilarious revelation during an appearance at Sandringham House in Norfolk on Sunday, January 14th, as she presented a signed copy of the bible to a young schoolgirl called Emily Clay.
As the 91-year-old chatted to ten-year-old Emily, she asked if she "looked after" her younger sister Hadleigh.
To which the girls' mother explained: "It's the other way around."
The Queen then quipped: "It's like that with Charlotte and George."
WATCH: The Queen presents a signed bible to Emily Clay. Post continues...
"The Queen was implying that Charlotte keeps an eye out for George rather than the other way around. It is often the case that a younger child is more confident. It is second child syndrome," Emily's father added of the encounter.
Indeed, it's not the first time a member of the Royal Family has opened up about Charlotte's personality with Duchess Catherine remarking last year her daughter is "the one in charge."
Last week, the world was given a glimpse of Princess Charlotte's bubbly personality as she confidently posed on the steps of her Kensington Palace home before her first day at Willcocks Nursery School in London.
A recent report from People magazine has revealed the tiny royal is as charming as she looks.
"She's very sweet and very confident - she's always chatting away," an insider told the publication.
"She is so polite, but also fun and energetic," the source adds.
What's more, Charlotte is honing in on another skill - speaking Spanish.
Thanks to her nanny Maria Turrion Borrallo, who is from Spain, the fourth in line to the British throne is speaking a little bit of the language.
Maybe she can try some commands in Spanish on George!
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019