We love hearing about the young royals and this time it's Prince George who has melted our hearts with the super-cute name he has given to his grandfather, Prince Charles.
According to The Daily Mail, five-year-old Prince George calls his grandpa "Grandpa Wales", which is similar to the nickname his "Gan Gan" The Queen called her grandfather - "Grandpa England".
It's said that Prince George and his Grandpa Wales share a special bond, with Prince Charles refurbishing the childhood tree house he had built for Princes William and Harry in 1989, when Prince George was two years old.
The tree house can be found in the stunning gardens of Highgrove estate in Gloucester, which has been Prince Charles' life work.
But the super-cute nicknames don't stop there.
According to the Mail On Sunday, Prince Charles, 69, affectionately calls his new daughter-in-law Duchess Meghan "Tungsten", after the rare metal - because she's "tough and unbending just like the very strong metal".
"Prince Charles admires Meghan for her strength and the backbone she gives Harry, who needs a tungsten-type figure in his life as he can be a bit of a softy. It's become a term of endearment," an insider explained to the publication.
Meanwhile, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex like to refer to each other as "Meg and Haz", and their growing baby is affectionately known as "bump".
Prince William and Duchess Catherine call each other poppet.
"Cabbage", "Darling" and "Lilibet" are just a few of the sweet titles Prince Philip has for The Queen.
Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla have long called one another "Fred" and "Gladys", while Princess Diana used to call William "Wombat" and Harry "Ginger" when they were little.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am