We love hearing about the young royals and this time it's Prince George who has melted our hearts with the super-cute name he has given to his grandfather, Prince Charles.
According to The Daily Mail, five-year-old Prince George calls his grandpa "Grandpa Wales", which is similar to the nickname his "Gan Gan" The Queen called her grandfather - "Grandpa England".
It's said that Prince George and his Grandpa Wales share a special bond, with Prince Charles refurbishing the childhood tree house he had built for Princes William and Harry in 1989, when Prince George was two years old.
The tree house can be found in the stunning gardens of Highgrove estate in Gloucester, which has been Prince Charles' life work.
But the super-cute nicknames don't stop there.
According to the Mail On Sunday, Prince Charles, 69, affectionately calls his new daughter-in-law Duchess Meghan "Tungsten", after the rare metal - because she's "tough and unbending just like the very strong metal".
"Prince Charles admires Meghan for her strength and the backbone she gives Harry, who needs a tungsten-type figure in his life as he can be a bit of a softy. It's become a term of endearment," an insider explained to the publication.
Meanwhile, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex like to refer to each other as "Meg and Haz", and their growing baby is affectionately known as "bump".
Prince William and Duchess Catherine call each other poppet.
"Cabbage", "Darling" and "Lilibet" are just a few of the sweet titles Prince Philip has for The Queen.
Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla have long called one another "Fred" and "Gladys", while Princess Diana used to call William "Wombat" and Harry "Ginger" when they were little.
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019
- FamilyDear parents: Read this before you send your child to boarding school
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019